About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Marketing Analyst
- Economic Intelligence Analyst
- Market Research Manager
- Data Analyst
- Statistician and other occupations that require skills in the Access database management system, such as creating relationships between multiple tables, creating macros or using layout tools.
These Microsoft Access recruitment tests from Isograd Testing Services are excellent tools hiring managers can use to help speed up the recruitment process and determine if a candidate’s skills meet your hiring needs before scheduling an interview. These pre-employment tests measure a candidate's general Access skills, including the ability to create queries, forms, and macros, and manage tables. The tests assess both theoretical and practical skills through multiple-choice questions, as well as practical questions that immerse candidates in the software environment, thereby demonstrating job readiness. Candidates with strong skills of Microsoft Access can create queries, forms, and macros to manage and exploit data internally or create customized or template-based business applications.
Our Microsoft Access test covers the following skills :
- Tables and queries
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors