About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Administrative Assistant
- Logistics Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Marketing Project Manager
- Human Resources Coordinator and other occupations that require word processing skills to create, format, and revise a Writer document in the LibreOffice environment.
This LibreOffice Writer recruitment tests from Isograd Testing Services are excellent tools hiring managers can use to help speed up the recruitment process and determine if a candidate’s skills meet your hiring needs before scheduling an interview. These pre-employment tests measure a candidate's general LibreOffice Writer skills, including the ability to write and format text, manage document layouts, and insert various graphical objects. The tests assess the theoretical skills of the candidates through various questions type such as link, drag-and-drop, click on the area, drop-down lists, etc. targeting knowledge and skills on three levels of difficulty. Candidates with strong LibreOffice Writer skills are able to create documents and use them to share information with colleagues or clients. They can use the software to structure information appropriately and write and format documents that facilitate the assimilation of the information in the document.
Our LibreOffice Writer test covers the following skills :
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors