About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Project Manager
- Data Analyst
- Financial Database Manager and other occupations that require sufficient skills to perform repetitive and automated tasks and to optimize data processing time with the VBA tool.
These Microsoft VBA recruitment tests from Isograd Testing Services are excellent tools hiring managers can use to help speed up the recruitment process and determine if a candidate’s skills meet your hiring needs before scheduling an interview. These pre-employment tests measure a candidate's general VBA skills, including the ability to manage Excel-related objects, declare variables, manipulate objects, and write code within procedures. The tests assess both theoretical and practical skills through multiple choice questions, but also through practical questions that immerse candidates in the software environment, thereby demonstrating job readiness. Candidates with strong VBA skills can use the software to create procedures and control almost all interactions with host applications such as Excel or Word, which includes the ability to manipulate user interface features (such as menus) and customize dialog boxes and user forms.
Our VBA Excel test covers the following skills :
- Dialog boxes, forms and ActiveX controls
- Environment and debugging tools
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors