About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Marketing Assistant
- Communication Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Graphic Designer and other occupations where the creation of vector images (logos, illustrations, etc.) is necessary.
These Illustrator recruitment tests from Isograd Testing Services are excellent tools hiring managers can use to help speed up the recruitment process and determine if a candidate’s skills meet your hiring needs before scheduling an interview. These pre-employment tests measure a candidate's general software skills, including the ability to use Illustrator's core features, manage and modify illustration attributes, or master complex transformations to correct and exploit an object. These recruitment tests are designed to assess the candidate's skills in Illustrator and to ensure that the candidate's technical skills are appropriate for the targeted position. Various questions, such as link, drag and drop, click on a zone, and drop down lists, target knowledge and skills on three levels of difficulty. Candidates with strong Adobe Illustrator skills are able to optimize the design process, use the full range of tools to correct an object to achieve an accurate result, or use the retouching functions to edit illustrations.
Our Adobe Illustrator test covers the following skills :
- Interface, workspace and fundamentals
- Work on objects
- Specific functions
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors