About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Visual Merchandising Project Manager
- AutoCAD Draftsman
- Project Manager and other occupations that require sufficient AutoCAD skills to perform drawings, designs, and modeling.
These AutoCAD recruitment tests from Isograd Testing Services are excellent tools hiring managers can use to help speed up the recruitment process and determine if a candidate’s skills meet your hiring needs before scheduling an interview. These pre-employment tests measure a candidate's general AutoCAD skills, including the ability to make essential adjustments to work with existing drawings, master the drawing tools, and use the editing functions to create and modify complete drawings. Recruitment test assess candidates' AutoCAD skills and ensures that the candidate's technical skills are appropriate for the position considered. The types of questions that appear on the test vary according to the level of difficulty. Candidates will be asked to answer multiple choice questions, drag and drop questions, click on areas, and more. Candidates with strong Autodesk AutoCAD skills are able to customize the user interface to adapt the software to their work habits, create automatic table updates and lighten drawings, or manage layers in windows in order to create several presentations with different views.
Our AutoCAD test covers the following skills :
- Interface and Settings
- Drawing Tools and Modifications
- Layout and Annotations
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors