About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Our Cybercitizen tests target occupations in various sectors, such as business, communication, human resources, training, IT, etc. Depending on the expected level of difficulty, our tests are an effective tool for the recruitment of any employee with access to the IS or company data, but also for employees with access to sensitive data (HR, accountant), employees who work regularly on the road (prospecting, international), managers, cybersecurity referents, or employees working in a cyber-risk sector (medical, banking...), etc.
The CyberCitizen recruitment tests from Isograd Testing Services are excellent tools hiring managers can use to help speed up the recruitment process and determine if a candidate’s skills meet your hiring needs before you schedule an interview. Cybersecurity is a major issue for businesses, both large and small, and, in light of the rising frequency and cost of cyber attacks, specific cybersecurity skills have become crucial for companies when recruiting employees with access to the IS. In order to guarantee the security of data and devices, both in a personal and professional environment, knowledge and mastery of digital security reflexes are essential. These Cybercitizen recruitment tests answer this need by assessing the candidate's ability to identify the right contact points, and to contact these points through the appropriate channel, as well as their reflexes in cyber-risk situations outside the workplace, particularly in transport or on business trips. Finally, these test assess candidates on their electronic document management, their management of external files (attachments, for example), as well as on their ability to identify phishing attempts and queries. Candidates will be asked to answer questions that put them in real-life situations in order to verify their reflexes and approach to specific problems, thereby demonstrating job readiness. Candidates with strong cybersecurity skills can make informed decisions in case of a cyber risk, advise and alert the right people in case of an attack, and know how to manage their devices depending on whether they're at home, at work, or on the go.
Our CyberCitizen test covers the following skills :
- The cybersecurity world
- Security in the workplace
- Security on the move
- Security at home
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors