About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Our tests on the management of the Windows 10 environment target occupations in very different sectors: business, communication, human resources, training, IT, etc. Depending on the expected level of difficulty, they are an effective tool in the recruitment process for positions such as: communication or marketing manager, administrative assistant, quality manager, executive assistant, digital project manager, etc.
The Windows 10 Environment Management testw from Isograd Testing Services are excellent tools hiring managers can use to help speed up the recruitment process and determine if a candidate’s skills meet your hiring needs before scheduling an interview. Windows 10, with 1.3 billion users worldwide, is a must-have software in the professional world. Today, this software requires professionals who have both skill and mastery of the operating system in order to guarantee optimized productivity at work. These pre-employment tests measure a candidate's general skills in the management of the Windows 10 operating system, including the ability to configure the Windows environment, use and configure the workstation, manage security parameters, and solve in-environment problems. The tests assess a candidate’s skills with a mix of multiple-choice questions, drag and drop questions, click on zones questions, and practical simulations that candidates can expect to encounter in the real-world professional environment, thereby demonstrating job readiness. Candidates with strong Windows 10 skills can easily manage and set up their digital environment to ensure customization, security and safety in its use.
Our Management of the Windows environment test covers the following skills :
- Windows 10 environment configuration
- Use of the workstation
- Security settings management
- Troubleshooting on Windows
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• authors of reference material on their field
• professionals or business coaches
• independent trainers
• university professors