About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Our OneDrive test targets occupations in a wide variety of sectors: business, communication, human resources, training, IT, etc. Depending on the expected level of difficulty, they are an effective recruitment tool for positions such as:
and other occupations that require sufficient knowledge of OneDrive, allowing the sharing and management of documents.
Digital technology influences our daily life and transforms the way we communicate, share and work, and the health crisis has disrupted the collaborative work practices of the labor market. For telecommuting, hybrid format, mobility, coworking, co-management, etc. collaborative tools have become indispensable. They facilitate remote collaboration, real-time monitoring of project progress, task allocation, information and document sharing, promote autonomy and make communication more fluid. In this context of unprecedented digitization, the use of collaborative tools is essential for companies, for better productivity, work management and efficiency. This OneDrive recruitment test assesses the technical skills of candidates on the tool by testing them on customization and knowledge of the OneDrive environment, synchronization and document management (create, delete, move, copy), document sharing and finally the management of the recycle garbage can. The type of questions varies according to the level of difficulty, and the candidate will be asked to answer multiple choice questions, drag and drop questions, click on zones, etc.
Our OneDrive test covers the following skills :
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors