About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Webmaster and other occupations requiring sufficient WordPress knowledge to create, manage, animate, and generate a website.
The WordPress recruitment tests from Isograd Testing Services are excellent tools hiring managers can use to help speed up the recruitment process and determine if a candidate’s skills meet your hiring needs before you schedule an interview. WordPress is the most popular content management system in the world, powering 34% of all websites. As a result, mastering WordPress is a highly sought-after professional skill in web design and IT sectors. These WordPress recruitment tests assess candidates on four essential skill areas in a professional environment and tests them on software management, content creation, and WordPress customization. The type of questions asked will vary according to the desired level of difficulty. Candidates will be asked to answer MCQs, drag and drops, click on areas, etc., but also to solve practical exercises of situations encountered regularly in the professional environment, thereby demonstrating job readiness. Candidates with strong WordPress skills can use the software independently and create and manage a complete website.
Our WordPress test covers the following skills :
- Administration and configuration
- Content writing and integration
- Extensions and Widgets
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors