About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Marketing Assistant
- Communication Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Graphic Designer and other occupations where the creation of vector images (logos, illustrations, etc.) is necessary.
Whether you're a professional or an individual, using Illustrator can improve your productivity and performance in business or in your everyday life. In a world where visual quality has become crucial, the use of professional software such as Illustrator has become essential for graphic design professionals. Whether you're recruiting or training, our Illustrator assessment test is here to help you quickly identify your candidates' skills. Our combination of interactive questions sets our Illustrator test apart, immersing candidates in a professional environment. Candidates with strong Illustrator skills don't just create; they bring precision to life, execute complex transformations, and enhance illustrations with remarkable accuracy.
Our Adobe Illustrator test covers the following skills :
- Interface, workspace and fundamentals
- Work on objects
- Specific functions
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Generate Test Reports Incorporating Artificial Intelligence
What are the differences between a traditional report and a report generated with AI?
- A more detailed description of the competency domains.
- A more comprehensive progress report.
- Personalization of the overall summary.
- Precise recommendations based on the training pathway.
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors