About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Content Manager
- Educational Engineer
- Social Worker
- Development Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Senior Sales Engineer
- Marketing Product Manager and other occupations that require sufficient skills to perform tasks encountered daily in the professional environment.
Whether you're a professional or an individual, using Google Slides can improve your productivity and performance in business or everyday life. With millions of users all over the world, Slides has revolutionized the world of presentations and enabled its users to succeed efficiently in all their online projects. Today, it's one of the most widely used online applications, which is why it's so important to master its features to make optimal use of it. Whether you're recruiting or training, our Google Slides assessment test is here to help you quickly identify your candidates' skills. Our combination of interactive questions and practical exercises sets our Google Slides test apart by immersing candidates in a professional environment. Candidates with strong Google Slides skills can structure information and enhance documents with visuals that resonate, amplifying the impact of shared knowledge with colleagues.
Our Google Workspace test covers the following skills :
- Google Slides Environment and methods
- Google Slides Graphic objects
- Google Slides Text formatting
- Google Slides Themes & Templates
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Generate Test Reports Incorporating Artificial Intelligence
What are the differences between a traditional report and a report generated with AI?
- A more detailed description of the competency domains.
- A more comprehensive progress report.
- Personalization of the overall summary.
- Precise recommendations based on the training pathway.
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors