About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Communication Manager
- Art Designer
- Graphic Designer and other occupations that require the creation and publication of printed materials.
These InDesign recruitment tests from Isograd Testing Services are excellent tools hiring managers can use to help speed up the recruitment process and determine if a candidate’s skills meet your hiring needs before scheduling an interview. These recruitment tests assess candidates' InDesign skills and ensure that the candidate's technical skills are appropriate for the targeted position. Various questions such as link, drag and drop, click on a field, and drop down lists, target their knowledge and skills on three levels of difficulty. Candidates with strong Adobe InDesign skills are able to format the different blocks and texts in a professional way, to customize the layout of texts and tables, to edit images and graphical objects and to set up cascading styles.
Our Adobe InDesign test covers the following skills :
- Interface, workspace and fundamentals
- Text and tables
- Images and graphic objects
- Preparation for printing
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors