About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Our English language tests target occupations in a wide variety of sectors: assistants, customer relations, human resources, training, etc. Depending on the level of difficulty expected, they are an effective tool in recruiting for the positions of: secretary, executive assistant, educational assistant, and other occupations that require a good level of English.
The English language recruitment tests from Isograd Testing Services are excellent tools hiring managers can use to help speed up the recruitment process and determine if a candidate’s skills meet your hiring needs before scheduling an interview. The type of questions and scoring (automatic or manual) vary depending on the skill being targeted. Candidates may be asked to answer MCQs, and drag-and-drop questions, but also practical exercises: listening to audio and transcribing it, recording themselves, answering questions after reading a text, or writing a professional email. The tests available are: Intermediate Professional English (a test that measures skills in 4 domains: Spelling, Vocabulary, Grammar, and Syntax), Writing a Professional Email, Written comprehension, Introducing oneself in a professional context, and Professional Writing. These tests help candidates demonstrate job readiness and professional language skills.
Our English Language test covers the following skills :
- Reading comprehension
- Listening comprehension
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Communication with teams
- IRT and adaptive algorithm
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors