About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Administrative Assistant
- Logistics Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Marketing Project Manager
- Human Resources Coordinator and other occupations that require creating spreadsheets that are shared with other people in the Google environment.
Whether you're a professional or an individual, using Google Docs can improve your productivity and performance in business or in your everyday life. With millions of users all over the world, Docs has revolutionized the world of text entry, enabling users to edit and format their writing online. Docs is one of the most widely used online applications, which is why it's so important to master its features to make optimal use of it. Whether you're recruiting or training, our Google Docs assessment test is here to help you quickly identify your candidates' skills. Our combination of interactive questions and practical exercises sets our Google Docs test apart, immersing candidates in a professional environment. Candidates with strong Google Docs skills can structure information and enhance documents with visuals that resonate, amplifying the impact of shared knowledge with colleagues.
Our Google Docs test covers the following skills :
- Google Docs Environment and methods
- Google Docs Page layout and formatting
- Google Docs Editing tools
- Google Docs graphic objects and tables
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Generate Test Reports Incorporating Artificial Intelligence
What are the differences between a traditional report and a report generated with AI?
- A more detailed description of the competency domains.
- A more comprehensive progress report.
- Personalization of the overall summary.
- Precise recommendations based on the training pathway.
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors