About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Our Microsoft 365 Collaborative Tools tests target occupations in a wide variety of sectors, from business, to communication, to human resources, training, IT, etc. Depending on the expected level of difficulty, our tests are an effective recruitment tool for positions such as:
- Sales manager
- Communication Manager
- HR Recruiter
- Product Manager
- Aftersales Aanager
Whether you're a professional or an individual, mastering Office 365 collaborative tools can improve your productivity and performance in business or in your everyday life. With the advent of telecommuting, hybrid working, mobility, coworking, co-management, and more, collaborative tools have become indispensable. They facilitate remote collaboration, real-time monitoring of project progress, task allocation, information, and document sharing while promoting autonomy and streamlining communication. In this context of unprecedented digitization, mastery of collaborative tools is of prime importance to companies, as it ensures greater employee productivity. Whether you're recruiting or training, our Office 365 collaborative tools assessment test is here to help you quickly identify your candidates' skills. Our combination of interactive questions and practical exercises distinguishes our Office 365 collaborative tools test by immersing candidates in a professional environment. Candidates with strong skills in managing Office 365 collaboration tools don't just collaborate online; they participate in teamwork, share, and edit documents with precision, and impact the performance of their teams.
Our Microsoft 365 Collaborative Tools test covers the following skills :
- Environment 365
- Sharing/Storing files
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Generate Test Reports Incorporating Artificial Intelligence
What are the differences between a traditional report and a report generated with AI?
- A more detailed description of the competency domains.
- A more comprehensive progress report.
- Personalization of the overall summary.
- Precise recommendations based on the training pathway.
The clients also reviewed these tests :
If this review on Microsoft 365 Collaborative Tools meets your expectations, our customers have also viewed other reviews available in the following categories:
The DigComp pre-employment tests aim to assess a candidate’s digital skills in five primary domains deemed essential for all professionals in today’s online environment. Questions range from information and data literacy, digital content creation, cybersecurity, and more - available in three levels of difficulty depending on your hiring needs.
The WordPress pre-employment tests allow employers to identify the level of expertise of candidates in the WordPress CMS. Depending on the skill level targeted by the recruiter, questions of various types can test their knowledge and essential skills in a professional context. These tests assess candidates on WordPress configuration, content creation, SEO, use of WordPress themes, graphic customization, and WordPress functionality.
This skills test aims to determine the level of professional operability of candidates on the collaborative tool Teams. Different types of questions test candidates' proficiency on the Office 365 environment, organization, file sharing and storage, and communication, on three levels of difficulty.
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors