About this test
These tests are relevant for the following occupations, but are not limited to :
- Administrative Assistant
- Operational Assistant
- Customer Relations Officer
- Administrative Manager
- Sales Manager
- Executive Assistant and other occupations that require sending and receiving emails, managing a calendar, and contacts via Outlook business email.
Whether you're a professional or an individual, using Microsoft Outlook can improve your productivity and performance in the workplace or in your day-to-day life. It is estimated that more than half of all businesses use Outlook to communicate with customers or colleagues. Developing your skills in this tool is a real asset, offering significant opportunities for advancement within your company or for finding a new job. For recruitment or training purposes, our Microsoft Outlook assessment test is here to help you quickly identify your candidates' skills. Our combination of interactive questions and practical exercises sets our Outlook test apart by immersing candidates in a professional environment. Candidates with solid Microsoft Outlook skills excel not only in communication, but also in optimizing tasks and calendars for maximum productivity.
Our Microsoft Outlook test covers the following skills :
- Environment, parameters, backup
- Calendar and tasks
- Contacts and notes
Comprehensive and easy-to-interpret competency reports are generated at the end of each test.
- Comparing each candidate to the required skills
- Comparing and ranking a cohort of candidates objectively
- Swiftly selecting the most suitable profiles
- Tailoring training programs to individual needs
- Monitoring progress made by learners
- Measuring the effectiveness of training initiatives
Generate Test Reports Incorporating Artificial Intelligence
What are the differences between a traditional report and a report generated with AI?
- A more detailed description of the competency domains.
- A more comprehensive progress report.
- Personalization of the overall summary.
- Precise recommendations based on the training pathway.
Meet Our Experts
Our experts are specialists recognized for their skills in their field. They can be:
• Authors of reference material on their field
• Professionals or business coaches
• Independent trainers
• University professors